Ever wondered how the experts create perfect, to scale TMDs? This 4 hour seminar on Traffic Management Plan (TMP) diagram design in AutoCAD will be delivered by industry experts. A full demonstration from start to finish with a questions and answers session at the end.
This Webinar is a demonstration of AutoCAD for Temporary Traffic Management Diagram (TMD) design.
Please note: This is not a tutorial and will not provide a certification. This is not part of the Temporary Traffic Management Planners workshop.
What will be covered:
- Introduction to Autodesk AutoCAD (what is AutoCAD)
- Demonstration of the ease of use and advantages of AutoCAD including:
- Vehicle tracking
- Block manipulation and dynamic blocks
- Layout designs in XREFs
- Barrier Design
- Data Extraction and insertion
- Sheet layouts across a single model space
Outline of session:
- We will draw two TMPs, a discrete stop/go style TMP; and a longterm TMP during the 4 hour period
- Throughout the drawing of each, we will demonstrate different components of AutoCAD and the ease of using it
- You will be able to ask questions as we go along and there will be a full Q&A session at the end of the seminar.
Book this course
ElearningComplete online at your own pace (Self-paced)