The TTM Mentor training is the first step by Waka Kotahi, NZ Transport Agency to begin rolling out the new training and competency model. From the 1st of November 2019 a select group of trainers appointed by Waka Kotahi will be conducting the TTM Mentor Trainers workshops.
Parallaxx TTM Mentor Trainers:
- Darrin Humphries (Central and Lower North Island)
- Chris Harmer (Wellington)
- Ben Isdale (Auckland and Upper North Island)
- Elise Freeman (Auckland)
Please note that this role is for experienced workers who will be coaching and mentoring.
Registrations are open to the public.
Duration: 1 day (half theory, half practical)
Cost: $659.00 + GST ($757.85 incl. GST) per person
All workshops must be paid for prior to attending unless you have an arrangement with us.
Please note Parallaxx Terms and Conditions regarding cancellations and non-attendance at workshops.
What to Bring:
Everything you require for the workshop participation is provided by Parallaxx.
However, for Auckland based workshop attendees, if you have your own laptop, you are welcome to bring this for use in the workshop. This option is currently only available for Auckland workshop attendees.
We encourage you to bring your own laptop for the following reasons:
- You will find navigating the workshop content more easily on a device that you are familiar with,
- You can bookmark useful pages and content for future reference,
- You can download items to your device
Please note: We do provide tablets for anyone that does not have their own device.
Everything you require for the workshop participation is included and you are welcome to use one of our tablets.
Scheduled Courses: The following fees will apply when attendees choose to cancel their booked places on a course:
- Cancellation received 1 working day before the course - 50% of the course cost
- Cancellation not received before the course – no refund – total course cost applies. An attendee who cancels on the day of the course is not entitled to a refund. An attendee who cancels off a re-booked course will not be entitled to a refund.
Once you have completed the mentor training you will be issued a new Waka Kotahi Warrant card with TTM Mentor on it.
Mentors will be able to conduct the TTM Worker training and the practical components of the TC and Levels of STMS as displayed in the Training and Competency Model documentation.
Prerequisites (Updated for T&C Model):
- Attendees must be a current Category A, B or C Practising STMS and have not had an NNC in the last 12 months.
- If you are Level 1, 2/3NP or 2/3P STMS you must convert to the T&C model before attending.