Level 2/3 Practising Site Traffic Management Supervisor (STMS)
A Level 2/3 Practising STMS is qualified to install Temporary Traffic Management on Level 2 and 3 roads unsupervised. A practical assessment is required for this qualification.
Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this course near you?
Register your interest now
Why choose Parallaxx Ltd for Level 2/3 Practical Assessments:
- We have not one, but two Level 2/3 Practical assessors - Dave Tilton and Ben Isdale
- Both Dave and Ben are highly experienced on-road Level 2/3 Practising STMS' and understand what it takes
We have a unique way of charging for assessments:
- Instead of a base fee of between $700.00 and $800.00 for assessments we offer an hourly rate of $125.00 per hour
- If your organisation is organised and efficient, you will be charged much less for an assessment
- Don't have compliant TMAs or brand new signage?
- Need another practising STMS to supervise the assessment?
- We can source
- Assessment equipment: CoPTTM compliant TMA trucks, signs, stands, bases and cones
- Assessment staff: We can provide highly experienced 2/3 practising STMS staff, drivers and TCs available for assessments
Who should attend:
- This is the highest qualification for this level of traffic management.
- People undertaking this assessment must hold a current level 2/3 STMS-NP certificate.
- Candidates must be able to provide evidence of the successful establishment and removal of level 2 and 3 worksites, under the guidance of a fully qualified STMS.
Verification closures and paperwork:
- Often the hardest part of an assessment is the preparation and where to start.
- Our assessor will meet with you prior to the assessment date to ensure the candidate understands the process fully
- Parallaxx have a variety of assessment TMPs to choose from:
- Highbrook Drive, East Tamaki
- Te Irirangi Drive
- Or you can provide your own
Observe an assessment:
- You are more than welcome to attend and observe and assessment. We recommend watching the toolbox being delivered and the closure implementation. A great way to get a visual understanding of what to expect on the day.