Level 2/3 Practising Site Traffic Management Supervisor (STMS)
A Level 2/3 Practising STMS is qualified to install Temporary Traffic Management on Level 2 and 3 roads unsupervised. A practical assessment is required for this qualification.
Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this course near you?
Register your interest now
- This is the highest qualification for this level of traffic management.
- People undertaking this assessment must hold a current level 2/3 STMS-NP certificate:
- Candidates must be able to provide evidence of the successful establishment and removal of level 2 and 3 worksites, under the guidance of a fully qualified STMS.
- Assessment Equipment: CoPTTM compliant TMA trucks, signs, stands, bases and cones
- Assessment Staff: We provide a highly experienced 2/3 practising STMS staff, drivers and traffic controllers available for assessments
- $ 125.00 per hour
- If your organisation is organised and efficient, you will be charged much less for an assessment
- FREE lunch on that day
- Tea or Coffee
- Temporary warrant card for use as evidence of qualification
- Samsung tablet as a course material (you may bring your own laptop)
Verification Closures and Paperwork:
- Our assessor will meet with you prior to the assessment date to ensure the candidate understands the process fully.
- High Brook Drive, East Tamaki
- Te Irirangi Drive
- Or you can provide your own
- You are more than welcome to attend and observe and assess. We recommend watching the toolbox being delivered and the closure implementation. A great way to get a visual understanding of what to expect on the day.