Take the theory component of the TTM Worker Unit Standard 31958 online through our self-paced e-learning platform. Watch our guided videos at your own pace and complete the unit standard theory questions from your own device.
TTM Worker Online - Theory Only
- This is the theory-only component of TTM Worker. You will be provided a certificate for completing the theory component and a further certificate once you complete the practical assessment.
- Once you have registered and paid, you will be provided a link through your email to undertake the TTM Worker theory training only.
- The price for this online workshop does not include practical training or assessment and you will be required to book and attend a further practical training day to gain the TTM Worker unit standard 31958.
- The training is in Moodle which includes videos and questions you must answer. The questions are typed answers, so need to be marked manually and you will not be given an immediate result. Within 48 hours you will have access to your own user portal where you may view your results.
- Following successful completion of the theory, please contact us to organise assessment of the practical component. This can be completed at your own worksite if you have a TTM Mentor available.
- You will not be awarded the unit standard and final certificate until you have completed the practical assessment component.
- If you have any issues, please contact us, and let us know. If after attempting you want a refund, let us know and we will process one.
About TTM Worker:
The TTM Worker warrant enables the holder to learn key information about common tasks a TTM Worker completes. This will give the worker the ability to set up and set down worksites clear of a live lane, operate a stop/go paddle, and demonstrate competence as a TTM Worker at a worksite on a live network.
Who should attend:
Any worker who will be required to:
- Set up a worksite where TTM is clear of the live lane
- Operate a stop/go paddle
- Set down a worksite where TTM is clear of the live lane
And/or any person who is intending to be:
- an onsite STMS on category A, B or C road environments
- a Traffic Operations Manager
- a TTM Mentor, TTM Assessor or TTM Trainer
- a TTM Planner, TMP Approver, TTM Auditor, Traffic Management Coordinator or Corridor Manager.
There are no prerequisites to becoming a TTM Worker.
- Work as a TTM Worker to set up an alternating flow worksite
- Act as an alternating flow controller
- Work as a TTM Worker to remove TTM from a worksite
- Dealing with common worksite situations
- Dealing with the public and working with staff.
The assessment for the TTM Worker qualification will be a theory and physical test. The theory assessment is completed online at your own pace. The practical assessment is booked as a separate session and is completed over a day.
Evidence of qualification is extremely important, especially for those who need to provide proof of qualification for jobs or contract work.
Following the completion of both the online theory assessment and the practical training and assessment day you will receive:
- The Unit Standard 31958 - TTM worker
- Certificate for completion of the workshop - no waiting around for days for your certificate to be sent out, you can view and download it online through our training portal.
Pricing and Payment:
Cost: $109.00 + GST ($125.35 incl. GST) per person
If you are a recruitment agency or will have on-going registrations, please give us a call or email to discuss options. We have three payment options:
- Credit card
- Bank transfer
All workshops must be paid for prior to attending unless you have an arrangement with us.
Book this course
ElearningComplete online at your own pace (Self-paced)