This 2-day course provides in depth training on Temporary Traffic Management safe working practices, standards and operating procedures for worksites on Level 2 and 3 roads.
Who should attend the Level 2/3 Non-Practicing STMS Course:
- Traffic Management Plan (TMP) Designers
- TTM Operations Managers
- Planners, Project Manager, Consultants, Surveyors, Engineers and Auditors
- Road Crew who wish to gain Level 2/3 Practising STMS
- Anyone who needs to gain an in-depth understanding of Level 2 and 3 roads
- Those who have been away from the industry for more than a year and need to refresh their knowledge
- Must hold a current Level 1 STMS warrant or have held a Level 2/3NP warrant any time in the past.
- See traffic controllers prerequisite guide.
- 2-Day Course
- Schedule: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- 8 hours (including breaks)
- Auckland: $ 539.00 Excl GST ($619.85 including GST)
- Wellington: $590.00 Excl GST ($678.5 including GST)
- FREE lunch on that day
- Tea or Coffee
- Temporary warrant card for use as evidence of qualification
- Samsung tablet to use with CoPTTM however we highly recommend you bring your own device or laptop.
- Gain in-depth knowledge on Level 2 and 3 roads
- Application of Health and Safety at Work Act 2015 in a Temporary Traffic Management Context
- Legal requirements of roadwork sites
- Develop a consistent approach to traffic control
- Analyse Traffic Management Plans in relation to various roading situations
- Apply the planning and setting up of roadwork sites to actual roading situations
- Produce a Traffic Management Plan (TMP)
- Sign selection, placement, Safe Operating Procedures and worksite protection for Level 2 and 3 roads
- Audit procedures for Level 2 and 3 roads
- How to work with local authorities such as Auckland Transport
- How to apply for a CAR or WAP
- Initial evaluation test to check trainees ability to navigate CoPTTM
- Six open book tests on each covered section of CoPTTM
- TMP Design Tests
- Pass Rate: 60% or more in each test to pass
- Industry experts will facilitate the workshop
- Powerpoint presentation
- Large open plan room with air-conditioning
- Maximum course size of 15 to ensure quality learning and every attendee gets one on one time
Since evidence of qualification is extremely important, especially for those who need to provide proof for their jobs or contract work we will provide the following for you:
- An ID card approved by RCAs that will serve as proof of attendance
- Certificate for Completion of Course - no waiting around for days for your certificate to be sent out, our system will automatically create and send it to you.
- Dedicated administrators for your registration to send out your registration to NZTA within 48 hours.
- NZTA takes 8 to 12 weeks to send your warrant card
- Your Level 2/3 Non-Practicing STMS qualification is valid for 3 years from the date of course