Book your TTM Worker training and practice online. TTM Worker is the prerequisite to the Traffic Management Operative (TMO) (formerly TC) workshop. This full-day blended learning workshop is the first learning block of the TTM Training and Competency model. The training has two components, theory and practical and equips the trainee to begin the live assessment.
How it works:
The TTM Worker warrant enables the holder, to learn key information about common tasks a TTM Worker completes. This will give the worker the ability to set up and set down worksites clear of a live lane, operate a stop/go paddle, and demonstrate competence as a TTM Worker at a worksite on a live network.
Who should attend:
Any worker who will be required to:
- Set up a worksite where TTM is clear of the live lane
- Operate a stop/go paddle
- Set down a worksite where TTM is clear of the live lane
And/or any person who is intending to be:
- an onsite STMS on category A, B or C road environments
- a Traffic Operations Manager
- a TTM Mentor, TTM Assessor or TTM Trainer
- a TTM Planner, TMP Approver, TTM Auditor, Traffic Management Coordinator or Corridor Manager.
There are no prerequisites to becoming a TTM Worker.
The learning consists of a morning session in the classroom, and the afternoon practicing using TTM equipment in a controlled environment, followed by real world practical temporary traffic management.
Schedule: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM (generally)
8 hours (including breaks)
Weekdays. However, we can organise weekend workshops if you have a group.
Pricing and Payment:
$495.00 + GST ($569.25 including) per person
Group discounts are available, if you have several workers requiring training give us a call or email.
If you are a recruitment agency or will have on-going registrations please give us a call or email to discuss options.
We have three payment options:
- Credit card
- Bank transfer
All workshops must be paid for prior to attending unless you have an arrangement with us.
- Work as a TTM Worker to set up an alternating flow worksite
- Act as an alternating flow controller
- Work as a TTM Worker to removal TTM from a worksite
- Dealing with common worksite situations
- Dealing with the public and working with staff.
The assessment for the TTM Worker qualification will be a theory and physical test, to be completed during your site session.
- Qualified trainers who are industry experts will facilitate the on sitetraining workshop
- Interactive with plenty of opportunity for discussion and questions
- First hand traning by an industry professional
Evidence of qualification is extremely important, especially for those who need to provide proof of qualification for jobs or contract work.
Following the workshop, you will receive:
- The Unit Standard31958 - TTM worker
- Certificate for completion of workshop - no waiting around for days for your certificate to be sent out, our system will automatically create and send it to you.
- Dedicated administrators for your registration to send out your registration to Waka Kotahi within 48 hours.