The Level 1 STMS Refresher workshop is a one day course for those who are already qualified as a Level 1 STMS and wish to maintain their qualification. The qualification must be renewed every 3 years to retain a current qualification.
Who Should Attend Level 1 STMS Refresher Course:
- Anyone who needs to refresh their Level 1 STMS warrant
- Anyone whose Level 1 STMS warrant is about to expire or already expired no longer 1 year.
- 1-Day Course
- Schedule: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- 8 hours (including breaks)
- $ 300.00 + GST
- FREE lunch on that day
- Tea or Coffee
- Temporary warrant card for use as evidence of qualification
- Samsung tablet as a course material (you may bring your own laptop)
- Level 1 Roads CoPTTM updates
- Assess attendee’s knowledge of CoPTTM and how the applied and used it
- Update on the changes that affect their previous operating requirements at their worksites.
- Familiarisation test at the beginning of the course
- Five open book test on each covered section of CoPTTM
- TMP Design Test
- Passing Rate: 60% or more in each test to pass
- Industry experts will facilitate the workshop
- Powerpoint presentation
- Large open plan room with air-conditioning
- Maximum course size of 15 to ensure quality learning and every attendee gets one on one time
Since evidence of qualification is extremely important, especially for those who need to provide proof for their jobs or contract work we will provide the following for you:
- An ID card approved by Auckland Transport that will serve as proof of attendance
- Certificate for Completion of Course - no waiting around for days for your certificate to be sent out, our system will automatically create and send it to you.
- Dedicated administrators for your registration to send out your registration to NZTA within 48 hours.
- NZTA takes 8 to 12 weeks to send your warrant card
- Your Level 1 STMS Refresher qualification is valid for 3 years from the date of course