Book your Refresher: Level 1 Site Traffic Management Supervisor (STMS) workshop online. This one-day workshop will extend the warrant for current or recently expired STMSs. Attendees will be updated on new guidelines and changes to CoPTTM and refresh key knowledge required for the role.
How it works:
- Check that you are eligible to attend the Refresher: STMS workshop using the prerequisites guide here .
- Register online through our easy booking system
- Receive instant confirmation of placement on the workshop, joining instructions and reminders
- Attend the workshop
- Receive a temporary wallet sized warrant card and PDF certificate emailed to you on completion as evidence of qualification
- We register you with NZTA who will send you the official STMS Refresher Warrant card
Who should attend and prerequisites:
- You must be a current Level 1 STMS or;
- expired no longer than one year to attend this workshop.
- If your STMS warrant has been expired longer than one year, you must complete the two-day STMS workshop – you do not have to repeat TC again.
- We recommend you book a place on the workshop in advance of your expiry date, so your warrant does not lapse.
- You can check your current qualification and expiry date here on the public CoPTTM search: https://copttm.nzta.govt.nz/publicsearch.jsp
- 1-Day Workshop
- Schedule: 0800 AM – 4:00 PM (generally)
- 8 hours (including breaks)
- Generally weekdays, however if you have a group we can organise weekend or after hours workshops specifically for you.
Pricing and Payment:
As of 1st of May 2020
- $300 + GST ($345 including) per person
- Group discounts are available, if you have several workers requiring training give us a call or email.
- If you are a recruitment agency or will have on-going registrations please give us a call or email to discuss options.
- We have three payment options:
- Credit card
- Bank transfer
- All workshops must be paid for prior to attending unless you have an arrangement with us.
What is included at the workshop:
- Tea and Coffee
- Temporary warrant card for use as evidence of qualification
- PDF certificate emailed following workshop completion
- Samsung tablet to use with workshop material (you may bring your own laptop or device to load CoPTTM onto)
- The workshop content is split up the into the sections of CoPTTM (A,B,C and D) with an additional section E section to cover new and changed documentation.
- The workshop is a summary of the changes and relearning key areas of CoPTTM.
- Five open book tests on each covered section of CoPTTM – Sections A,B,C,D and an additional familiarisation test at the beginning.
- Pass Rate: 60% or more in each test to pass with an opportunity to re-work any tests at the end of the day.
Evidence of qualification is extremely important, especially for those who need to provide proof of qualification for jobs or contract work.
Following the workshop you will receive:
- A wallet sized temporary warrant card approved by Auckland Transport / NZTA
- This serves as temporary proof of qualification until the NZTA card arrives
- This will include your name, date of attendance and the trainer’s information.
- Certificate for completion of workshop- no waiting around for days for your certificate to be sent out, our system will automatically create and send it to you.
- Dedicated administrators for your registration to send out your registration to NZTA within 48 hours.
- NZTA takes 8 to 12 weeks to send your warrant card
- Your Refresher Level 1 STMS qualification is valid for 3 years from the date of the workshop.