Refresher: Level 1 Site Traffic Management Supervisor (STMS)
The Level 1 STMS Refresher workshop is a one day course for those who are already qualified as a Level 1 STMS and wish to maintain their qualification. The qualification must be renewed every 3 years to retain a current qualification.
- 28 Aug 20181 day, Tue 08:00 AM - Tue 04:00 PM
- $265.00 excl. GST
- 19 Oct 20181 day, Fri 08:00 AM - Fri 04:00 PM
- $265.00 excl. GST
Who should attend a Level 1 Site Traffic Management Supervisor (STMS) Refresher Course:
- Anyone wishing to refresh their Level 1 STMS warrant
- Anyone who is a current Level 1 STMS that is about to expire or expired no longer than 1 year
- 1 Day - 8 hours including lunch and breaks
- Generally starting at 8:00am and finishing around 4:30pm
- $265.00 + GST (304.75 including GST)
- Tea, coffee, lunch
- A temporary ID card
- No hidden costs
- If you are a repeat customer please enquire about group rates / bulk rates and we can provide you preferred supplier rate
- The refresher course updates attendees on the latest changes to CoPTTM for Level 1 Roads
- The workshop is designed to assess the attendees’ knowledge of CoPTTM and how they use and apply it. It also assists with the understanding of the changes to CoPTTM and any other relevant standard changes that affect the operating requirements at their work sites. i.e. The Health and Safety at Work Act (HSWA) 2015.
- 5 Open book tests on each section of CoPTTM with a familiarisation test at the beginning of the course
- You must achieve 60% or more in each of the tests to pass
- The test are open book and attendees are provided a tablet and shown how to navigate and reference CoPTTM for answers
- We recommend bringing your own laptop with a copy of CoPTTM on it - otherwise we will provide a tablet
- PowerPoint presentation delivered by highly experienced industry experts
- Large open plan room with air-conditioning
- Maximum course size of 15 to ensure quality learning and every attendee gets one on one time
- Evidence of qualification is extremely important, especially those who need to provide evidence for jobs or contract work
- We provide every attendee with a named ID card as evidence of attending the course - this has been approved by Auckland Transport
- Our system will automatically create and send you a PDF certificate on completion of the course - no waiting around for days for your certificate to be sent out
- NZTA take 8-12 weeks to send the official certificate, the ID card and PDF certificate can be used as evidence until the NZTA certificate arrives
- The Level 1 STMS Refresher qualification is valid for 3 years from the date of the course
Must hold a current Level 1 STMS warrant or Level 1 STMS warrant expired no longer than one year.
This course is a one day course designed to update candidates on latest changes to the Code of Practice for Temporary Traffic Management (CoPTTM). However if the candidate has been away from the industry for a while we recommend re-sitting the full 2 day Level 1 STMS course to completely refamiliarize.