[Delivered Online] The Level 1 TC Refresher workshop is delivered through webinar and eLearning for those who are already qualified as a Level 1 TC and wish to maintain their qualification. The training is delivered over two sessions (4 hours each) over two days. The qualification must be renewed every 3 years to retain a current qualification. This is NOT for new Traffic Controllers.
Who Should Attend Level 1 Traffic Controller (TC) Refresher Course:
- Anyone who needs to refresh their Level 1 TC warrant
- Anyone whose Level 1 TC warrant is about to expire or already expired no longer 1 year.
- 8 hours total spread over two days (two 4 hour sessions)
- $190.00 + GST (this is includes the $40.00 NZTA registration fee)
What you need to attend:
- A laptop, computer or tablet (you cannot use a phone)
- Stable internet connection
- A quiet place to participate in the online workshop
- Internet browser such as Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Safari
- Adobe Reader or an equivalent PDF reader
- A powerpoint presentation covering the latest changes to CoPTTM for Level 1 Traffic Controllers.
- The tests are completed using our online moodle e-learning platform and marked by the trainer real time
- Passing Rate: 60% or more in each test to pass
- Industry experts will facilitate the workshop
- Powerpoint presentation
- Online Gotowebinar
- Moodle e-learning platform for undertaking tests
Since evidence of qualification is extremely important, especially for those who need to provide proof for their jobs or contract work we will provide the following for you:
- Certificate for Completion of Course - no waiting around for days for your certificate to be sent out, our system will automatically create and send it to you.
- Dedicated administrators for your registration to send out your registration to NZTA within 48 hours.
- NZTA takes 8 to 12 weeks to send your warrant card
- Your Level 1 TC Refresher qualification is valid for 3 years from the date of course