This is the on-job trainer who teaches staff the practical aspects of their role. The TTM Mentor should be performed by a good STMS from the company.
The TTM Mentor training is the first step by Waka Kotahi, NZ Transport Agency to begin rolling out the new training and competency model.
From the 1st of November 2019 a select group of trainers appointed by Waka Kotahi will be conducting the TTM Mentor Trainers workshops.
Parallaxx TTM Mentor Trainers:
- Darrin Humphries (Central and Lower North Island)
- Chris Harmer (Wellington)
- Ben Isdale (Auckland and Upper North Island)
- Elise Freeman (Auckland)
Please note that this role is for experienced workers who will be coaching and mentoring.
Registrations are open to the public.
Cost: $600.00 + GST per person
Duration: 1 day (half theory half practical)
Once you have completed the mentor training you will be issued a new Waka Kotahi Warrant card with TTM Mentor on it.
Mentors will be able to conduct the TTM Worker training and the practical components of the TC and Levels of STMS as displayed in the Training and Competency Model documentation.
Prerequisites (Updated for T&C Model):
- Attendees must have either a current Level 1 STMS, Level 2/3NP STMS or Level 2/3P STMS warrant or;
- a current Practising Warrant at Category A, B or C
- If your legacy (old warrant) has expired and you have completed the A/B/C Refresher, but you have not completed a Category A, B or C practical assessment you cannot attend this workshop.