This is the on-job coach or trainer who trains staff on the practical aspects of their role. The TTM Mentor role is performed by a good STMS from the company (or a good STMS contracted for this role).
The TTM Mentor training is the first step by NZTA to begin rolling out the new training and competency model.
From the 1st of November 2019 a select group of trainers appointed by NZTA will be conducting the TTM Mentor Trainers workshops.
Parallaxx TTM Mentor Trainers:
- Darrin Humphries (Central and Lower North Island)
- Chris Harmer (Wellington)
- Ben Isdale (Auckland and Upper North Island)
Please note that this role is for experienced staff. NZTA have not stipulated the vetting process at this stage but it will most likely include some form verification or letter from the company in support of the application.
Registrations are open to the public.
Cost: $600.00 + GST per person
Duration: 1 day (half theory half practical)
Once you have completed the mentor training you will be issued a new NZTA Warrant card with TTM Mentor on it.
Mentors will be able to conduct the TTM Worker training and the practical components of the TC and Levels of STMS as displayed in the Training and Competency Model documentation.
- Must have practical experience in the activities they will be training on
- Must be certified/warranted in the mentoring they will be undertaking
- Must be Level 1 STMS minimum