ConstructSafe Tier 3
Book ConstructSafe Tier 3 with Parallaxx - ensure your supervisors and managers are competent in managing health and safety in your workplace.
Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this course near you?
Register your interest now
Why Take ConstructSafe Course:
- To check the competency level of each worker on site in terms of health and safety, regardless of their employer
Who Should Take ConstructSafe Tier Course:
- Companies wanting to ensure their supervisor or managers competency in influencing and managing health and safety in the workplace
- ConstructSafe Tier 1
- Unit Standard 4098 or a relevant adult education assessor training
- Be a supervisor or manager in the workplace
- Your company must be committed to ConstructSafe to access the training materials and modules for Tier 3 study. Signup your company here.
Delivery and Test:
- The Tier 3 test is not easy, even for experienced health and safety managers and we recommend all candidates study the framework and resource material thoroughly. You will not be able to pass the test without doing so – trust us, we’ve tested some of the most experienced people in the industry. If you can pass this test, you can truly say that you have a thorough understanding of health and safety.
- The ConstructSafe Tier 3 Framework is divided into seven modules:
- Supervising Safely
- Health and Safety Supervisory Responsibilities
- Hazard Identification and Classification
- Risk Assessment
- Managing Risks
- Investigating Incidents
- Measuring Performance