Who Should Attend:
- People undertaking this assessment must hold a current level 2/3 STMS-NP certificate.
- Candidates must be able to provide evidence of the successful establishment and removal of level 2 and 3 work sites, under the guidance of a fully qualified STMS
We Have A Unique Way Of Charging For Assessments:
- We offer an hourly rate of $125.00 / hour. Instead of a base fee of f between $700.00 and $800.00.
- If your organisation is organised and efficient, you will be charged much less for an assessment
Equipment For Hire:
- Don’t have compliant TMAs or brand new signage?
- Need another practising STMS to supervise the assessment?
- We can source
- Assessment equipment: CoPTTM compliant TMA trucks, signs, stands, bases and cones
- Assessment staff: We can provide highly experienced 2/3 practising STMS staff, drivers and Traffic Controllers available for assessments
Verification Closures and Paperwork:
- Our assessor will meet with you prior to the assessment date to ensure the candidate understands the process fully
- Parallaxx have a variety of assessment TMPs to choose from:
- Highbrook Drive, East Tamaki
- Te Irirangi Drive
- Or you can provide your own
Observe An Assessment:
- You are more than welcome to attend and observe and assessment. We recommend watching the toolbox being delivered and the closure implementation. A great way to get a visual understanding of what to expect on the day.